Maryland-based Roy Rogers Restaurants has hired Adam Klaers as its executive vice president. Klaers will concentrate on optimizing performance of existing company and franchise locations while also positioning the brand for growth in new markets.
- Latest Revitalization Plan Brings Renewed Optimism to Roy Rogers Restaurants
- Roy Rogers Restaurants Celebrates 55 Years of Business As Legacy Brand Continues Growth
- Roy Rogers restaurant opens in Greater Cincinnati
- Roy Rogers taps Adam Klaers as EVP
- Roy Rogers’ focus on 3 key components sets it apart in QSR space