Roy Rogers Restaurants, the historic western-themed quick-service restaurant chain based in Frederick, Md., is celebrating 55 years full of burgers, roast beef and chicken – and of course, the many Royalists who have madde it all possible. Since its founding, Roy Rogers has prioritized quality, variety and choice for its customers, always serving the best ingredients in a comfortable, enjoyable setting.
- Latest Revitalization Plan Brings Renewed Optimism to Roy Rogers Restaurants
- Roy Rogers Restaurants Celebrates 55 Years of Business As Legacy Brand Continues Growth
- Roy Rogers restaurant opens in Greater Cincinnati
- Roy Rogers taps Adam Klaers as EVP
- Roy Rogers’ focus on 3 key components sets it apart in QSR space