Jim Plamondon and his family have so much history with Roy Rogers Restaurants it doesn’t take long for him to start waxing nostalgic about the legacy brand he grew up with and has seen through multitude changes, setbacks and restarts while retaining a small but loyal following.
- Latest Revitalization Plan Brings Renewed Optimism to Roy Rogers Restaurants
- Roy Rogers Restaurants Celebrates 55 Years of Business As Legacy Brand Continues Growth
- Roy Rogers restaurant opens in Greater Cincinnati
- Roy Rogers taps Adam Klaers as EVP
- Roy Rogers’ focus on 3 key components sets it apart in QSR space