With a nod to its western-themed heritage, Roy Rogers Restaurants set out to take guests on an adventure to experience the Big Sky – but it’s not a trip to Montana. The Maryland-based chain, with nearly 50 locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region of the United States, has added a new limited-time-offer sandwich, the Big Sky Burger, to its menu, featuring Smithfield pulled pork, the newly launched Beer Battered Onion Rings, and Duke’s Georgia Sweet Heat barbecue sauce heaped atop a juicy 1/4-lb. cheeseburger and served on a corn-dusted Kaiser roll.
- Latest Revitalization Plan Brings Renewed Optimism to Roy Rogers Restaurants
- Roy Rogers Restaurants Celebrates 55 Years of Business As Legacy Brand Continues Growth
- Roy Rogers restaurant opens in Greater Cincinnati
- Roy Rogers taps Adam Klaers as EVP
- Roy Rogers’ focus on 3 key components sets it apart in QSR space